Tuesday, 25 December 2012

Christmas Day in Pictures


As we didn't know until last moment where we would live at Christmas time we didn't buy a tree or anything Christmassy for that matter. Santa knows I love Christmas trees and all things Xmas so he brought me this little tree :) As it happens we are still at the cottage so it is Christmas time with Pinta :) 


Entrance to Hippikos on 25th December. No vines at this time of year but clear blue sky makes up for it ;)


Dressage yard on the morning of Christmas Day :) 



Getting Sapateira ready for our ride

and off we went to wander around the farm to warm up and loosen up before arena work


...a bit of hillwork



little visit to the jumping arena (yes it does rain here too in the winter, it's just then the sun comes ;) 


 and finally off we went to the dressage arena


 Little mare worked beautifully today, it's been my best ride ever on her this morning. She taught me a lot and I couldn't have wished for a better present than this morning with her.


After the ride. Waiting for me to pick out the arena surface from her feet.


Then my gift for her ;) A few minutes of grazing 


I hope you all had a great Christmas Day! All the best :) 

2 comments:

AmberRose- Girl With a Dream said...

love the pictures Sounds like you had a fun christmas, love the baby tree!

Wiola said...

:) Merry Christmas and Superb New Year 2013 to you :)