Thursday, 3 January 2013

Redirection...:)

Dear All,

As promised, here is a link to where you will be able to follow my further adventures in the horse world alas in a slightly changed form.

Main link: http://www.aspire-equestrian.com/blog/ 

Latest Update: http://www.aspire-equestrian.com/blog/2013/01/from-aspire-office-from-portugal-to-the-challenging-plans-of-2013-overview/

To read my updates look out for posts with "From Aspire Office" in the title. To make sure you don't miss any you can join me on Aspire's Facebook page: www.facebook.com/aspireequestriancademy or Twitter: www.twitter.com/aspireacademy
I really hope you will stay with me on my journey as there are many exciting, brave (border line mad?), determined and persistent plans for near and far future in the pipeline.

I would like to wish all dreamers and planners to stick to what they want to do and never let others tell you what you can or can't do ;)
All the best and see you on Aspire's Blog!



Wiola xx


3 comments:

jenj said...

Wiola, is it possible to subscribe to the blog and/or comment on the Aspire blog? I looked but couldn't see any way to do it - I'm probably being quite dense about it!

AmberRose- Girl With a Dream said...

The comment to people about following your dreams means a lot to me and makes me feel a lot more inspired to keep pushing to make my dreams a reality!

Wiola said...

jenj - just add http://www.aspire-equestrian.com/blog/ to your blogroll and it should give you all new posts as they go on site.
I am working on customisation of the blog on Aspire site to include comments so more options will be available soon. For now comments only on Facebook page under the blog entries because something when wrong with WordPress comments and they crash :(

AmberRose - that's great to know! Keep On them! :)