Wednesday 23 April 2008

Next event is...

After giving it a bit of a thought I decided to go to Mattingley ODE and give Borde Hill ODE a miss. I can only afford to do one event a month and I have been hearing very superlative opinions on Mattingley so that is where Hamlet and I will be going next. Our entry is in so now we just have to wait and see if we aren't balloted (we used super ballot stickers which are basically codes you get from British Eventing and which can be used for events you really want to do - the code is a bit like a priority sticker which should guarantee getting in).
The ballot is on the 25th of April.
Share:

1 comment

Rising Rainbow said...

I'm not sure I understand this process but I hope you get included in the one you want.

© Riding Instructor's Diary | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig