Friday, 5 November 2010

Reason for not writing much...

...is that I am battling with all sorts of other computer stuff. I have so much still to do with the Academy's Case Studies material that I barely know where to start each time I get my hands on it.
The moment I have a nice time when it feels like I know what to do with all the footage, what to write and how to put it all together that time runs out and I need to run to do another thing (like go to work;).

There is so many things I wish I could moan about but I learnt it's best not to ;)

For those of you who are interested here is the first Case Study material I put together for Academy's blog preview:

http://www.aspire-equestrian.com/blog/2010/11/meet-case-study-1-pauline-foundation-programme-blog-preview/

Now I "just" need to add all the video descriptions, add remaining videos and pictures and hope it does say enough about what we do and how exciting it all is!
Share:
Post a Comment
© Riding Instructor's Diary | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig