Wednesday, 14 October 2009

Apologies

Apologies to those who wanted to view this blog tonight. I was playing around with some settings and have accidentally made all my blogs 'private' - all back to normal now, including my waffle blog (that's for those of you who know what that is!).

I am not posting that much recently mostly because a) nothing much is happening b) I am not feeling particularly great with some sad family events.
Anybody with good advice on how to sleep better when you are worried feel free to share!
On the working life front it's great to be teaching with my friend again :)

Some more thoughts: not looking forward to the winter. Even the idea of cold is making me shiver!
Need more sleep. Did I mention I would like more sleeping?
Anyway. As you can see I am not making much sense. All my energies are ploughed into work right now so I am pretty much brainless and powerless at the end of the day.

Tomorrow, I am teaching Pony Day kids all day. I will probably do Kingsley at lunch time so I can leave the yard earlier than night time, then back home for some rest therapy ;)
Share:
Post a Comment
© Riding Instructor's Diary | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig