But never mind, I have a new exciting training project on the go for Academy and I will fill you in properly as soon as possible. This month I also have 2 new riders coming for Assessment Days to join the Academy :) we shall see how they do and whether we can figure out best way for them to train with me on regular basis.
So, that's that and now onto the Blog Award! I received it from a few bloggers but haven't had the time to see to it so here we go now.
The Award comes with some rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
Thank you to:
Nic of Rockley Farm
for this lovely award :)
Seven things about myself.
1) I get annoyed when people say I work too much and/or think about work most of the time. It's not only my work, it's my hobby and passion in life. You don't get people being told: don't think about work, hobbies and passions in life, right? ;)
2) Having said that I do have other interests too which I don't blog about that much. Like painting. Would love more time for that.
3) I wrote several "books" (in Polish) and stuffed them in my drawer. My childhood dream was to become a rider, dog trainer and a writer ;)
4) I like traveling and would love to do more Academy training events in different countries as well as around the UK.
5) I received an amazing gift last year, a training holiday in Portugal. We will be going in June this year. More about this soon :)
6) I believe that to get satisfaction from what we do we need to give it our best. Otherwise we might as well not do it at all.
7) I love swimming.
Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers. OK, I wouldn't call all of them recently discovered but here we go (no particular order!):
I will do the contacting bit when I have more time, got to dash off now.