Friday 3 August 2007

August already!

I am not quite sure where all these July days have gone! At least the weather decided to bless London with its sunny spells and warm temperatures - delightful :)
I had a fairly busy week, the next one looks to be even busier and the one after that even more so if that at all possible. The very good news is that from the 14th August I will have two teaching days at Ealing which should boost my weekly hours significantly. I have also managed to scrape some savings and am pondering on booking the next BHS exam in October. The costs are rather shocking more so because I decided to also do an Equine Specific First Aid course in September and get my CRB check done. All this successfully behind me and I will be able to put my name on the BHS register (which has a bonus of a good insurance!).

Today I also received an interesting email from a lady who runs her own stud and was looking for a rider to train and compete her home bred sports pony. I really wish there was more hours in a day and more days in a week so I could make use of all the great opportunities that are out there!
Unfortunately there are plenty of limitations and I had to say no :(
Oh, well, one day when I have my own yard and can keep a few horses there some things should be easier to organise :)
Share:

No comments

© Riding Instructor's Diary | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig