Saturday 27 September 2008

About 3 years ago...

...I went for a fun jumping lesson with a friend of mine at Wildwoods Riding Centre. There was a photographer on site who asked whether I would mind if he took some pictures of my session for the centre. I agreed.
A couple of days ago my friend emailed me to say the Wildwoods have a new website and they put a pic on me on it ;) So here we go, if you click on the image it will take you to their site. Have a look around, they are one of the friendliest riding centres I have got a pleasure to visit (that's also where I did the BHS Young Instructor Of The Year South East Qualifier and the Wildwoods owner not only picked me up from the station but offered a delicious free lunch - as silly me I didn't take anything with me!)
It's a funny picture, you can clearly see my tendency to stiffen up through my right shoulder which I have worked very hard on and hope it's not as bad as on that image anymore!

Share:

No comments

© Riding Instructor's Diary | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig