Fellow blogger, "Me,Mira and The Racehorse Dude" awarded me with Arte Y Pico Award.
What is the meaning of the expression: Arte y Pico - well, [according to Arte y Pico original blog] "basically, ironically, it translates into a wonderful phrase in Mexico, “lo maximo.” LOL! It will never find its counterpart in English, but if it HAD to, it would be something like, Wow. The Best Art. Over the top."
Here are the blogs I am awarding with Arte y Pico (some may have already received this, I am not sure!!):
1) PeachyHollow - for her wonderful tale of everyday life of a creative soul; for all the pictures - so full of life and so true. Amazing blog.
2) The Eventing Percheron - story of Brego, the Percheron of many talents; plenty of high quality videos and stunning pictures documenting fascinating road to success for both Brego and his owner. Knowledgeable piece of writing where you can laugh and learn in the same time.
3) Box Of Stars - for a fantastic idea for a blog - you must visit to check it out!!
4) Horse Hero Celeb Blogs - extraordinary insight into lives of top riders (including coverage of 2008 Olympics with 'behind the scenes' pictures) in various equestrian disciplines. One not to miss!
5) Zdankowski Blog This one is for my Polish friends only, I am afraid (as is kept in Polish language), a blog of a photographer, an old friend who took pictures on my website and who writes with good old Polish sense of humour :) Not to mention the presence of great photos from various pursuits!
There are some Rules that come with the Award:
1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award, creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogger community, no matter of language.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Each award-winning, has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4) Award-winning and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of “Arte y pico” blog , so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5) To show these rules.