This episode of the 2010 Radio Show is brought to you by the Horse Radio Network.
2010 Radio Show Episode 6 - Ariat's Commitment
An interview with Ariat (WEG's newest big sponsor) is the highlight of today's show. We also review this week's news including the hopes of Lexington's real estate market leading into the 2010 World Equestrian Games.
Show Notes and Links:
- Lot's of cool things coming in the 2010 Radio Show over the next two years.
- The 2010 Foundation will be coming out with a new website shortly to replace the one at http://www.feigames2010.org.
- Article by Jennifer Mossotti, a Prudential realtor, for bizlex.com on the real estate market in Lexington and the expectations to come.
- Interview with Susan Alcala, Director of Marketing for Ariat. Ariat has been named the official "Apparel and Footwear" sponsor for the WEG.
- United States Hunter Jumper Association making the big jump to building a new building at the Kentucky Horse Park.
- For a summary of all the news we can find on the Internet - see our 2010 WEG News section.
- For a summary of all the news we can find on the athletes and horses competing for the WEG - see our Athlete and Horse News Section.
- We want to hear from you by email or phone - follow this link to contact the 2010 Radio Show.