This episode of the 2010 Radio Show is brought to you by the Horse Radio Network.
The mayor of Lexington, KY (home to the 2010 World Equestrian Games) joins us today to speak about the preparations being made in the city of Lexington for WEG. Plus, we bring you the other news of the week including a new partnership between the USEF and the University of Kentucky to study safer construction techniques for cross country jumps for three day eventing.
2010 Radio Show Episode 7 - Show Notes and Links:
- Don't forget to register for the WEG Saddle pad giveaway. Click here to register.
- The Breeder's Cup Races are coming to Louisville, Ky in 2010. What a year for Kentucky!
- Alltech, the sponsor for the games announced Lakeland Animal Nutritionas a feed partner for the 2010 Alltech FEI World Equestrian Games.
- The University of Kentucky is partnering with the U.S. Equestrian Federation to look for ways to make cross-country jumps safer. Click here to read the complete article.
- Chester Webber, the seven time US driving champion will be performing a driving demonstrationwith his four-in-hand team of bay Dutch Warmblood horses at the Washington International horse show on Saturday evening, October 26, and Sunday afternoon, October 27.
- Check out this week's episode of The Stable Scoop Radio Show. It's all about Natural Horsemanship this week with special guest Dr. Robert M. Miller. Don't miss it.
- We thank Mayor Jim Newberry of Lexington, KY for joining us on today's episode to talk about the preparations that the city is making for the games.