Sunday 31 January 2010

A Big Thank You and a Small Tired Note


*
**SPECIAL THANK YOU***

To my amazing, wonderful riders and staff at Barnfield Riding School for fabulous birthday present! You're all the best :)
Here is what they got me: Ladies Deluxe Heated Body Warmer from BlazeWear.

It's been a very long tiring week. I actually feel exhausted and emotional and all! Majority of my time outside of work is dedicated to...work right now. I *think* I've got the main parts of Academy's plan under control but it's taking hours and hours of gathering information, writing, market searching, reading and again writing to get everything into more or less workable shape. My days finish in between 1am-2am and, for the sake of my sanity, I hope I can magically complete the work-on-paper sooner than later. I don't think I've had a day without thinking about all the ins and outs of it for a very long time. It's both very exciting and extremely draining.
On top of that there is big new worry which is the increase in the livery charges for Kingsley. The costs went up just a percent short of 100%...Some thought will have to go into organising my work and time to be able to continue having him where he is.

The coming month is set to be full up too. I'm organising workshops to test-drive Academy's Programmes with some event and dressage riders and will be making a trip to Suffolk to teach in the middle of the month.
There is the next in the series of lectures with Andrew Murphy coming up and some more training for me.
Share:

2 comments

Anonymous said...

Happy belated Birthday!! My empathy goes out to you in your acadamy paperwork. Last year it seemed that all I was doing was playing with numbers and papers, sometimes I wondered where the horses actually fit in! However...you will not be sorry...later on, once you have had a few months of sleep. Debi

Unknown said...

Oh Debi thank you, my birthday is actually on the 2nd of Feb it's just they gave me an early pressie :)
Looking forwards to my months of sleep :)
Wiola

© Riding Instructor's Diary | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig