Friday 1 February 2008

Tagged again!

I have been tagged by Echo - Diary of a Young Horse, which means I need to come up with 7 facts people don't know about me. I have been tagged before on this but well, I guess there must more than 7 things that readers of this blog don't really know about me ;)

1) About 10 years ago I was given a chestnut. I was sitting on a bench in a park, reading to an exam and this old man came to me, sat on my bench ad gave me this chestnut. He said that if I keep it with me it will bring me luck. He said chestnuts have some sort of positive energy. I didn't dare to throw it away and have been a proud owner of this chestnut ever since that day. It is now quite dry, wrinkled and hard. It's my little Talisman.

2) I am a big fan of Jodi Picoult's books; can't put them down for long!

3) My favourite horsey film is International Velvet and I watched it embarrasing amount of times ;)

4) I am addicted to the outdoors!

5) My all-times best food I can eat absolutely anytime is pancakes (with fruit, lemon juice, chocolate, jam, anything really)

6) While I am writing this my darling OH tells me this list is banal. But it's ok, I will live with it ;)

7) I have so many decisions to make next week that my head is very likely to explode by the end of it.
Share:

No comments

© Riding Instructor's Diary | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig