Thursday 31 July 2008

Young Instructor of the Year - the schedule

My formal invitation to the regional qualifier arrived yesterday and here is what awaits me on the 7th of August:

Timetable

09:30 Introduction and explanation
10.00 Lunge lesson (each instructor will lunge for 30 minutes including changeover and discussion)
12.00 Lunch
12.40 Jumping lesson & feedback
13.20 Jumping lesson & feedback
14.00 Flatwork lesson & feedback
14.40 Flatwork lesson & feedback

(Two instructors will teach each lesson - one starting the lesson and one finishing)

15.20 Lessons Finish
16.00 Summary & highlights

The qualifier will be led by Tessa Martin-Bird FBHS.
Share:

2 comments

teacakebiscuit said...

Oh my goodness! Good luck! I'll keep everything crossed for you :)

Unknown said...

I will probably need it :) Thank you! :)

© Riding Instructor's Diary | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig