Sunday 31 May 2015

Day 148: Taking time to look ahead

View of the Cafe window
I used to love planning for the future. Seeing the impossible in my minds eye. It's trickier when you get older because for some reason it's easier to create barriers rather than bridges once we have more understanding of various structures of life.
I'm doing this online course for freelancers who want to achieve something remarkable, just for the fun of an eye opening experience. One of the assignments requires students to publicly write about what it is that we are trying to achieve, who we are as far as our body of work is and what do we truly provide.
The course is run by Seth Godin and he is the reason I am taking it. Today, I try to clarify my thoughts and see things for what they are, see them for what I would like them to be.

I suppose it's a form of reflection with an action at the end. It's good to look ahead.
Share:

No comments

© Riding Instructor's Diary | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig