Wednesday 11 February 2009

The Office of Smiles

From all the things in the world, fun work must be one of the best recipes for a healthy, happy life! At least I do think so and had indeed a lot of fun today. Smile with the members of Reading Uni Riding Club playing mounted games:


.........................................................................

Also, I was asked for something today, something rather special which I might or might not explain at some point. We shall see. Either way I am honored and very happy for the person asking.
Share:

2 comments

Suzie said...

That sounds intriguing - very cryptic, Wiola!
Your day looks fun!

Unknown said...

I know, I know - it's nothing to do with horses etc though ;) Oops, making it even more cryptic ;)
Day was super fun indeed!

© Riding Instructor's Diary | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig