Thursday 21 May 2009

Tagged by 'Where Is My Effing Pony'...

A fellow blogger, http://wheresmyeffingpony.blogspot.com/  tagged me with the following: 
The rules are:
-Respond and rework
-Answer questions on your own blog
-Replace one question
-Tag 8 people

What are your current obsessions?

Erm, horses? More horses? A few more horses? Riding at the moment, missing my few hours a day fix.

Which item from your wardrobe do you wear most often?
Breeches ;)

What's for Dinner?
Pancakes. Anytime.

Last thing you bought?
Birthday pressies for Rick.

What are you listening to?
Typing noises creatively produced by myself and Rick. His are a little quieter. Alternative Music it might be called in this day-and-age...;) 

If you were a God/Goddess who would you be?
As a teenager I had a bit of an obsession with Egyptian Mythology and goddess Sekhmet. She was a very controversial figure...

Favorite holiday spots?
Sometimes it feels like I'm forever on holiday in a place called Life. Don't ask why. 
I do like secret, undiscovered places, some waves, some golden sun rays, some good company. 

Reading right now?
About 6 different books with Equine Sports Coaching sitting on top. 

Who or what makes you laugh until you are weak?
Those silly animal videos with pets doing most peculiar things. How original of me, not ;)

Who's your Hero/Heroine?
This actually is a secret.

First Spring Thing? 
Hmm, here's the thing, I'm not too good at housework. Having said that I like the idea of a Spring Clean and at times I have a manic -house-tidy-attack. And when I say at times I mean a- few- times- a- year times ;)  

What's the funniest thing you ever saw in your life?
Not sure. Quite a few funny things happen now and then. 

Favourite Film?
International Velvet 
(Official trailer from 1978):


and Garden State.

 

Care to share some wisdom?
- Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down. 
Life can be found only in the present moment. The past is gone, the future is not yet here, and if we do not go back to ourselves in the present moment, we cannot be in touch with life.
- Nothing happens unless first a dream.
- Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.

If you were a tree, which one would you be, and why?
I am too much a nomad to be any kind of tree.

Name fictitious characters who made a lasting impression on you.
Thorgal (read whole series)
and that coach from International Velvet played by Anthony Hopkins ;)

4 words to describe yourself.
(1)Just (2)Another (3)Horsey (4)Person.


I'm passing the tag to: KJ, Daun, Peachyhollow, Suzie, Beckz, Alison, Stacey Kimmel-Smith, Back In The Saddle. Have fun!
Share:

2 comments

English Rider said...

Oh My, you got to that fast. You will surely succeed in your endeavors with that kind of drive. Did you know it was Elizabeth Taylor who said" my best leading men had four legs and a tail"? (or something close)
I am continually impressed by what you are doing.

Unknown said...

Ah, thank you English Rider, I find out many a time that if I don't to things straight away I usually end up not doing them at all;)
As to what I'm doing...have the impression it's still way not enough to get me anywhere. Got to try harder.

© Riding Instructor's Diary | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig