Tuesday 16 December 2008

Olympia International Horse Show 2008 starts today and...

http://www.olympiahorseshow.com/

...for the first time in four years I have no tickets :( The Sod's law - got an email from a friend this morning saying one of the stables I work for have a few spare free tickets for tonight...now that's just great since I work till 9pm this evening!
Oh well, I will have to do with a good old browsing around the shopping village (equestrian stuff never bores me really ;) on one of the days. I still have some vouchers left so hope to make good use of them.

Oh, and apparently there is a good TV coverage this year - yay!

P.s. If anyone has any spare tickets for other days than tonight please let me know...;))))
Share:

No comments

© Riding Instructor's Diary | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig