Sunday, 21 December 2008

Schooled this horse last week and wonder - maybe I should take it on...?

I have just been emailed pictures of the horse I schooled last week and the owner would want me to pop on the mare now and then to keep her in good order but I was just wondering maybe I should take her on and take her out and about...

The only thing I am slightly worried about is her size...I am not too good with too much of a horse and the owner has a bit of a problem with breaks and the strength of the mare so I am a little worried...well, you check it out yourself and let me know what you think (I might have a video to follow too). Click on pics to enlarge them.

























So, what do you reckon? ;)
Share:
Post a Comment
© Riding Instructor's Diary | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig