Thursday 19 July 2007

And one more new weekly client :)

Due to having rather hectic few weeks I ended up arranging for a meeting with a new potential client over the emails only. The night before I realised (well, to be fair it was R. who pointed this out to me saying 'Have you even spoken to her? Do you even have her phone number? Are you even sane?) that I have no mobile number to that person, never spoken to her and she might as well be a serial killer trying to murder all freelance instructors in London. Or at least that is how my darling R. portrayed the situation to me;)
Nice person as I am I duly re-started my computer at midnight and sent an email asking the girl to call me before 1pm. She did, bless!
She has a 14.3 ish pony which needs a serious diet but is nevertheless a nice mover; has good walk and correct trot. She is 7 years old but could as well be 3 as far as schooling is concerned.
There is a lot of work to be done there!
We decided to meet once a week and see how it goes. The girl rides nicely, she needs some overall polishing and correcting some bad habits that crept in but most of the hard work will be done by the cheeky beast.
Share:

No comments

© Riding Instructor's Diary | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig