Sunday 13 July 2008

Schooling video

This is an Arab x mare that I occasionally school for someone who takes lessons with me. She is a general fun horse doing mostly some jumping and xc; very reluctant to work longer and lower and argumentative with contact but is getting there. I since discovered she hated the breastplate the owner puts on her (wasn't necessary anyway!) and she is doing much better without it now. She can also be rather behind the leg and prefers to elevate rather than move forwards.
(Ignore my diagonals in trot as I was testing my control of her shoulders).

Friend filmed me while I was warming her up and I just received the video from her so did a little remix with music :)

Share:

No comments

© Riding Instructor's Diary | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig