Monday 20 July 2009

Time's up

This is basically how my whole day has looked like today with only difference that my morning was spent in the kitchen reading some Eventing/XC books including British Eventing Rule Book memorising all the course distances, heights and speeds at BE80, BE90, BE100, BE100 2 & 3 day events as well as qualifying scores etc for the latter etc etc
And most likely I will stay here till early morning hours.
I am working from 9am till 3pm tomorrow, back home to grab my bag with exam stuff, then on the train to Glos (2.5h journey), staying over in a nice hotel, wake up alarm at 6ish tomorrow, exam lasts all day, back to London (hopefully by 10pm), then working 9am till 9pm on Thursday.
Let me tell you, I am looking forward to Friday when I will hopefully just rest. Or I might try to pop over to see my friend who is not having the best of times. It's really annoying to know there is nothing you can do to help.
Share:

10 comments

Leah said...

Good luck!

Unknown said...

Good luck on your exam!

Unknown said...

Thank you Leah and Piaffe4me :)

Anonymous said...

Good luck - I think you'll do well!

Anonymous said...

best of luck from Canada!

English Rider said...

Get some sleep. Have a decent breakfast and go knock 'em dead! They'll be lucky to have such an enthusiastic and conscientious (who can spell that?) Intermediate wanna-be on their roster.

Patricia said...

Good luck! I'm sure you will do very well.

Alison said...

Good Luck! Alisonx

Unknown said...

Thank you ever so much everybody! I read your comments before setting off but didn't have the time to reply so doing it now :)
I'm back and really pleased with how the exam went, we'll just have to wait for the results now.
xx

Unknown said...

My dear canada reader - how are you doing? Is your place up and running now? All the best :) x

English Rider - you are very right, I never seem to give myself enough sleep. It's the first thing that seems to go when I'm worried be it about my own challenges or other people's problems. But thank you :)

And another thank you to everybody who commented xx

© Riding Instructor's Diary | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig