Tuesday 7 April 2009

Bank Holiday...What Bank Holiday?

Our landlady told me this morning about how she was looking forward to the Bank Holiday Monday (as in this coming Monday) and about having 4 days off etc When you work with horses and more importantly, when you work freelance, such things like Bank Holidays are the least acquainted of events. I don't even notice them in any other way but as a disruption to my commute (as obviously every means of transport is that less frequent!).
Bank Holiday reminds me of office drudgery. Of structured weeks when you are told when you have a right to enjoy your life. 

The good thing about all these Bank Holidays is that people have more time to come out and ride so I am starting my Late Night Tuesday at 1pm again today. I better get ready to pop...  
Share:

No comments

© Riding Instructor's Diary | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig