Wednesday 21 October 2009

Women's Horse Industry Conference 2009

If you are a woman working in Horse Industry you may want to have a look at the below email I received yesterday:

"I am writing to let you know about the really cool conference coming up November 3-4 in Louisville, Kentucky for Women Working In The Horse Industry.

The conference is being hosted by the Women's Horse Industry Association and has an exciting array of speakers, panels, exhibitors etc.. The theme of the conference is MARKETING AND MANAGING YOUR HORSE INDUSTRY BUSINESS.

The WHIA now has over 550 members and growing more each day.. We are a business networking group covering all of the U.S. with chapters starting in Canada, UK, Germany and Australia. Should you wish to join our group, please go to our website and click on "JOIN". The annual dues are only $50.00 and if you enter this promotional code 71000, you will receive a free Member's ad for three months. ( a $150.00 value). This offer is good until October 31st.

If you would like to know more about the conference or the WHIA, please visit our website at http://www.womenshorseindustry.com.

You may also call me directly at 615-730-7833.

Have a great day!

Catherine Masters

Executive Director"


Pic.above: Kingsley: "I'll just pass this bottle to you, OK?" Cheeky fellow, he just can't stand still without getting his teeth into something! :)


I feel overwhelmed by the amount of novice/beginner riders I have to teach at the moment. I don't want to sound like I don't enjoy teaching the basics, because I actually very much do, but dear oh dear, it's a bit of a numbing process if it's experienced on daily basis.

Share:

No comments

© Riding Instructor's Diary | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig