Tuesday 17 February 2015

Day 48: Seth Godin, London countryside and you know what day it is today ;)

Oh yes :) And I was well enough to have them too! 
There were four of us eating the above pile, I am not that greedy ;)

I had quite a few thoughts today that I really wanted to share on here but alas the day slipped away with things to do and places to be.
The weather was beautiful today with really warm winter sun, birds singing, river sparkling, the lot :)

Exploring London's countryside with my lovely client before a brainy/technical lesson :) 

Perhaps I will have more time on Friday for a longer post but I wanted to pop the below interview for you to watch...many interesting thoughts in it...

Until tomorrow :)

Share:

No comments

© Riding Instructor's Diary | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig