Saturday 22 November 2008

All I want for Christmas...

Children love Christmas time don't they! I am not looking forward to it this year at all as can't spend it with my family.
I had this little girl on my lesson today and she said: 'What do you want from Santa for Xmas?'. And I couldn't think of anything to tell her. For all I want for Xmas this year is for someone really special (who made me once again believe in things I've been mega cynical about for rather a while) to find out she's healthy and well.
I also want my grandmother to cheat her illness and stay with us for as long as possible. I want to be able to see my family more often.
You can hardly share these things with a child. Ech, the joy of being 6 years old...
Share:

4 comments

Suzie said...

Yeah... you can't really tell a child that! Probably best to say a new pair of breeches or something. Come to think of it...I would like a new pair - have to drop some hints!!

Beckz said...

Ah I hope you get what you want for christmas. Sorry you can't be with your family thats really difficult.

Unknown said...

Echo - yes, it's just my creativity got switched off for some reason!
No worries, Santa reads my blog! ;)

Unknown said...

Beckz - thank you.

© Riding Instructor's Diary | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig