Wednesday 21 April 2010

Catch You Soon!

I know I haven't posted in almost a week but there just isn't enough hours in the day. Frank accepted me leaning over the saddle which we arrange for with a help from Craig at Cane End. I will play with that for a bit until he stops worrying too much, then will have a sit on him.
Kingsley can now be ridden in walk under saddle so I will take him out on Friday and see how he likes the woodlands.
I had a super weekend running Training Day then off to Tweseldown to help a friend at Pre-Novice event. She came second and we had a great day.
Today I've just returned from teaching in Gloucestershire and I loved the place so much we are roping it in for Academy as a venue: www.churchfarm.uk.net - it's truly stunning and the site doesn't do it justice. You simply have to go and experience it!
I will catch up on all details soon as I now need to hit the pillows for the 4.30am start tomorrow for a day with Anna! Three alarm clocks should do!

Please don't say I'm doing great fitting this all in, I'm really tired, if I could go back under my mummy's caring wings right now I would jump at a chance. Breakfast in bed at 10am, everything done for me, clothes washed, food cooked, house cleaned, the likes ;)
Right, reality check.
Share:

No comments

© Riding Instructor's Diary | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig