Friday 28 November 2008

Long evening ahead

Seeing Santa does read my blog (well some of it at least) I can be a bit more positive on here again.
Just over two days left until my Stage IV exam (or as it is now called: Intermediate Stable Managers exam) so this is what I am spending my evening and night on today:


Oh, and another household quote...Ricky to me just before I popped to the shop: 'Yea, just you get yourself some red-bulls so you can then leave empty cans around the house like a tramp!'...some sort of theme seems to be going on!
[I really do need that liquid though, fell asleep in a coffee shop today while revising AFTER having an enormous cup of coffee! Red-bull is much more effective and no, I am not involved in any advertising campaigns they run. However, if they would like to sponsor my eventing and/or dressage season 2009 I won't say No!!]. Any Red-Bull PR people reading???
Share:

2 comments

Alison said...

Good Luck! Have fun too. I enjoyed my stage IV exam the most out of all of them!! Alison

Unknown said...

Many thanks Alison :) Hope McGinty had a great birthday party!

Yes, I've been told it's an interesting exam but I am rubbish at failing any tests - hate failing with passion! - so am always stressing about them ;)

© Riding Instructor's Diary | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig