Tuesday 15 September 2009

Lots of rain and none the wiser

We are officially having monsoon weather today. I stopped trying to remain vaguely dry in the middle of the day. Drenched has a new meaning in my dictionary. All the ponies went on the bridle. That is they tried to escape from the mad rain hitting their faces.

Kingsley was seen by a Vet No 2. He is officially classified as lame no question about it. The case is a bit complicated so he will be seen by a Vet No 1 (who did a 5 stage vetting originally) tomorrow. Depending on the findings we will decide what to do next.

I am staying over at my friend's tomorrow and then going to watch National Dressage Championships on Thursday so will post an update once I'm back.
As I can't really afford regular training I am trying to watch as much action as I can. Doubt I will be able to focus though what with the glorious last couple of days :(

Everything crossed for a positive outcome of any sort.

Share:

3 comments

Anonymous said...

Hope Kingsley is feeling better soon - hope the next vet has some good ideas.

HorseOfCourse said...

If there is something wrong with Kingsley, I'd say it's better that you find it out now than having put on 6 months traning and then get problems...
Arrgggh, it's not easy with horses.
I hope that you get it sorted out.

Have a nice trip to the Championships! I hope you can forget about all the bad things that has happened lately for a while, and enjoy the riding!

Unknown said...

Thank you! He is being treated for concussion for the moment and we will see how it goes.x

© Riding Instructor's Diary | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig