Wednesday 19 January 2011

Kingsley edited to say...

Hello everybody! Let's not be fooled, this blog has never been as popular as when I came along with all my problems. This blatantly suggests I am way more important than any other waffling my auntie puts on here.
With this in mind I thought I would pop in to personally tell you to have a look at a new post about my hooves that Nic made after Wiola put some stupid lines on my perfectly growing feet!


If you look at my hooves closely you will see I am growing more horn on my now shorter side and less on my now longer side. So no more stupid lines. 


Pic: Another photo. Yet another photo. Booorrriiinnnggg. On your knees and take some feet pics!
Share:

2 comments

Anonymous said...

But you're so photogenic!

Unknown said...

Ah thank you, thank you, compliments my way please. I'm a little hairy right now but it's cold, you understand.

© Riding Instructor's Diary | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig