Thursday 20 January 2011

Writing for "Your Horse" Magazine :)

Continuing with the exciting news: starting January this year I'm writing for Questions & Answers section in the Your Horse Magazine :)
I'm not sure when my first Q&A will be published but I've already sent one Answer at the beginning of the month and had 2 more Questions sent early this week. They will let me know when my answers are in so I will let you know too.
If you are having problem with any particular riding issue feel free to email me at ridinginstructor at gmail.com and you might have the answer printed in the mag.
Share:

6 comments

Abbie said...

That's incredible news, I love reading that magazine so I'll keep an eye out!

I hope you're well x

Unknown said...

Thank you Abbie :) All good here!

Ruth said...

Congrats! that sounds awesome :)

Unknown said...

Thank you Ruffles, it is :)

HorseOfCourse said...

CONGRATULATIONS Wiola - how wonderful!

Unknown said...

I'm really enjoying writing the answers too, makes you think more :) Thank you Maria!

© Riding Instructor's Diary | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig