Wednesday 6 August 2008

Eek! Panic starts to hit ! ;)

The Young Instructor of The Year qualifier starts at 9.30am at Wildwoods Riding Centre tomorrow and I think I am starting to feel really nervous and wondering if I am going to make a total idiot of myself!
I know I am letting myself down if I am nervous especially that I seem to all of a sudden forget the easiest English words on the planet

I am also trying to drum into my head all the names for muscles and ligaments for my Stage III exam on Monday and even enlisted some help at work today so I could actually HEAR some words being said as it's not like you say everyday: "Give your horse a pat at his brachiocephalic and make sure the saddle lies well on latissumus dorsi" !! I should have paid more attention at my latin classes at school!

I wish it was 12th August now and I had both those days behind me I am sure I will enjoy them once I am there, I love the adrenaline and I love the challenge, but I cannot stand the waiting game!
Share:

2 comments

Beckz said...

GOOD LUCK!!! You'll be amazing.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much :) It was a really fab day! Report soon!x

© Riding Instructor's Diary | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig