Friday 1 August 2008

Hamlet is sound and doing well :)

I went to Kent for a little round around the fields on Hamlet today. He looks VERY well (cue: too many grass cookies ;), has obviously lost a lot of fitness due to prolonged rest and slow come back to full work but he still is his cheeky old self :)
Shame my mobile/camera was stolen (!) as I would have taken some pictures of the big bellied boy ;)
He is not going to be back affiliated eventing any time soon but will have fun doing little events, hacking and doing a bit of schooling.
It was great to see him sound again, he is such a positive, energetic horse and a true cantering machine :)
I will definitely try to make some time to see him again maybe in a few weeks time.
Share:

2 comments

teacakebiscuit said...

I'm glad he's getting better. Hopefully he'll continue that way so we'll get to see lots of him in London 2012 ;)

Unknown said...

Te he ;) I think he would like that if only his physical abilities matched his heart for the job!

© Riding Instructor's Diary | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig