Saturday 9 August 2008

On auto-pilot...or sort of...

The last week or so has been quite a trial for me! I am a very talented day-dreamer which puts me in all sort of situations...My day-dreaming gets much worse if I am stressed, nervous or just involved in lots of thinking and although I wouldn't say I completely loose my head I certainly seem to be in my own world ;)
Today for example, I walked up to what I thought was my train while thinking myself through what I need to say at my exam on spasmotic colic, only to realise I was on the train to Newquey! Thankfully, it also stopped at my station...
I also tried to eat my soup with a teaspoon and brought myself three sachets of brown sugar to it...not good!
From what I remember it was a good day though, some interesting lessons and a bit of fun too ;) I am now planning to sit down with a can of RedBull and revise some more. It probably isn't very healthy for me to take all those exams. I am too much of a perfectionist and absolutely hate failing.

So it's a bit of stress, a bit of excitement and part of me loves it really; managed to ride in the pouring rein today, got soaked to the bones but it felt good :)

Bring on Monday!
Share:

No comments

© Riding Instructor's Diary | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig