Sunday 8 November 2009

Hunting in Ireland and religion...

...got summed up to me in one sentence today. I taught this American woman who told me how many years ago she went for a hunting trip to Ireland. I asked her what she thought of it and she said:

'You know, if you are not a Christian in the morning of the hunt you definitely are one in the evening!"...;)

I had a weekend from hell travelling wise with ALL my tube lines' options out due to engineering work. I spent considerable amount of time walking vaguely towards home from the train station because I couldn't be bothered waiting for overcrowded buses.
Then today I must have had a ride on board of about 8 buses and I am positively worn out.

Kingsley is being reassessed tomorrow at 12pm. All the hope in the world that there is some improvement...

Share:

3 comments

FlyingHorse2 said...

Quietyly awaiting the results of Kingsleys' evaluation. Best wishes, hopes and prayers for him.

Yes, indeed, if you are not religious in nature before the hunt, you will be when you have finished the day! She was a wise woman to say that!

Anonymous said...

Fingers xed for good news!

Unknown said...

Thank you, unfortunately it's no good news :( Just about to write an update.

© Riding Instructor's Diary | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig