Tuesday 14 December 2010

Weekend in Photos


Above: the cool thing about standard Polish horse mags is that they include thorough reports from 100 days performance tests and other breeding events so you don't have to buy five different mags to read what you want to read.


On Saturday night we had a momentary snow melt which lasted until Sunday morning ;)



Below: With my Grandparents. Going strong despite many scary health moments in the last couple of years.


Above: With my parents. Ricky refuses to have his pics published anywhere which is a shame as we have lots of great ones together :)

And below: having reflexology massage by my mum! Bliss! She does reflexotherapy so if anybody traveling via Lódź feels like a bit of pampering let me know. I am in the process of introducing my mum to the world of blogging, websites and Facebook ;)




Share:

No comments

© Riding Instructor's Diary | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig