Saturday 14 July 2007

New addition

On Thursday I had a pleasure to meet my new client from London/Middlesex boarders and who will now continue to have lessons with me on a weekly basis. There is a lot to work on as both the rider and the horse haven't had much of a formal tuition in the recent past and some nasty crookedness has crept in!

I have also started gathering as much information as I possibly can on Prelim tests and its unique challenges so I can give my best during the end of summer rallies. I think I will combine elements from P18 and P10 or P13.
Share:

3 comments

Christine said...

Hi there!

Just stumbled across your blog while weaving through many horse related sites. Very interesting and you have a great looking website, too!

For the ignorant, are you able to explain P18, P10 and P13?

Cheers,

Chris :D

Unknown said...

Hi Chris! Many thanks for your kind words :)
P18 etc = Preliminary Dressage Test number 18, 10 and 13 :)

Christine said...

Hey there!

Thanks for the comment on my blog - always appreciated :D

And thanks for answering that query!

Cheers,

Chris

© Riding Instructor's Diary | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig