Thursday 23 August 2007

Tue, Wed & Thursday

The last few days were rather busy and as I am feeling a little under the weather I had to put quite a lot of effort into getting up in the morning! Both Tuesday and Wednesday I spent teaching until 9pm in a pouring rain and no, I am not looking forward to the winter. I got a few new riders whose skills are above avarage riding school clients and we challenged the school horses making them open their eyes a little wider and enjoy the change.
Today started in a similar fashion and my bicycle and I were drenched by the time I got to the office. Thankfully the three hours I spend there are usually enough to dry my clothes ;) After shifting some paperwork about, making some phone calls and generally wasting my time on sorting someone else's mess I set off back home and towards the much nicer part of the day.
The rain did not stop and it was getting chilly so I put a coat on and took some more warm stuff with me.
An hour later I stepped out of the train in Buckinghamshire and was greeted by a lovely hot sunshine and a true summer afternoon!
To top up my uplifted spirit Wilastra worked beautifully (more HERE) today (well, apart from making an idiot out of me in canter transitions;)).
Pony B. gave me a marvelous ride too, he is such a great character to work with.
Share:

No comments

© Riding Instructor's Diary | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig