Tuesday 5 February 2008

Back to London

My little holiday is over and I can't say I am especially looking forward to spending days on looking for another job :( I find it both exciting and depressing; combination of these two makes me feel rather exhausted.
I have decided to concentrate on finding another part-time office job which would be interesting enough for me not to go crazy doing it, will pay some essential bills and won't take more than 20 hours a week. I am going to my old office tomorrow to pick up my things, return my company phone and complete any other formal this and that. Once this has been done I will probably spend a few days sending out my CV...

If worse comes to worse and I don't find anything suitable any time soon I should still be able to survive on freelancing. It is going reasonably well and with my current average of 20 hours per week I am able to stay on the surface. Unfortunately, if I don't get more hours or another job I will have to put my development plans on hold. However, I am going to do everything I can to make sure I don't have to postpone my further teaching exams.

I have an impression this year has started under 'Tired' label. After landing in London in the morning I managed to grab a cup of tea at home, sent a CV in response to an interesting looking job and sprinted out again just in time to start my afternoon and evening teaching hours at Ealing.

"Life is a successon of lessons, which must be lived to be understood."Ralph Waldo Emerson
Share:

No comments

© Riding Instructor's Diary | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig