Thursday 26 March 2009

Feeling guilty

I always feel guilty when I don't give my 100% on my lessons but unfortunately I must say I am running on an auto-pilot. Hopefully a good one as have lovely ladies coming for a Training Day tomorrow and I know they have been waiting for it for weeks. 
Jumped my baby horse today (as I call him although he is a 6 yr old but he is a very special horse to me) and he was fantastic. I seem to go through fazes when I have no riding fear whatsoever which is slightly worrying. I think I need a good fall to keep me on the straight and narrow. 

I am not looking forward to all the changes at work. I am totally rubbish at dealing with them. Especially when I enjoyed myself so much beforehand. 
But se la vie. 
Share:

No comments

© Riding Instructor's Diary | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig