Tuesday 3 March 2009

Morning of RRR

Resting and Reading and Revising - to my Intermediate Teaching exam - is what I am doing this morning. I reckoned I should really do some BHS books reading so I do sound like I have a vague idea about the subject ;) Also managed to add some updates and more info to: http://trainingdays-equestrian.blogspot.com/
...........................
A perfect Life Recipe should include...a cocktail spoon of magic...
If I knew were to buy it I would do it in an instant, mix it with some pancake butter and make sure my dear special friend eats loads of it to last her for a while...
...........................

Starting work at 3pm today. My late night day. Hope the rain stays away. Don't feel like getting soaked today. In fact, I am wondering how many PocketPak Paracetamol 500mg caplets I can shove into my stomach to kill period pain but not the stomach lining! Grrrr
Share:

No comments

© Riding Instructor's Diary | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig