Wednesday 4 March 2009

One of Them Days

You know how sometimes you just want to hibernate and everything seems like it happens to someone else? Well, I've been having a day like that today, feel switched off and really just wish I was 18 again and not have to worry about life's whereabouts.
Ideally I could just put my phone on silent, not talk to anybody (well, might allow a couple of people through ;), go to sleep and wake up in a less detached reality.

Work was good today. It kept me within the narrow path of heightened awareness good enough to carry on as normal.

I wish I had a wise owl sitting on my shoulder who would always listen with its eyes wide opened, be able to look right through me and tell me exactly what's best to do. Lazy me.
Share:

No comments

© Riding Instructor's Diary | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig