Tuesday 18 August 2009

Little horse passed the 5 stage vetting - meet the new project :)

These photos were taken when I first went to try him just after I rode him. As you can see he needs to build the muscles in the right places and put condition on. He's turned 5 yrs old, 15.2hh ish gelding, unknown breeding with some anglo-arab blood, has the sweetest nature but most of all fantastic work ethic which is what I like in the horse. And he loves to jump - as added bonus ;))
He is going to stay at the seller's yard until I am back from holiday and then the fun can begin :)


He is very green on the flat so the idea is to bring him on and either sell or he will be the first horse for the Equestrian Academy (more news on the latter very soon!). That is providing Pauline doesn't fall in love with him totally and wants to keep him for herself once he's schooled up :)

Right, off I go to finish packing my suitcase and catch a train. If I have the time I will blog from Poland, otherwise I shall "see" you in 5 days. I will try to take as many pics and videos as possible :)
For those who don't know, here's a link to my destination: http://www.worldcupstrzegom.pl/

Share:

4 comments

Anonymous said...

Very cute horse! Have a good trip, and safe travels.

HorseOfCourse said...

Congratulations, how exciting! And have a nice trip to Poland :)

English Rider said...

congrats on finding a horse and enjoy your trip home.

S. Lauren said...

Adorable horse!!! I'd buy him too if I could!!!

© Riding Instructor's Diary | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig