Thursday 6 August 2009

Not great

Yard I worked on today got their lessons mixed up resulting in me being cancelled for entire afternoon/evening. Don't I just love those days when I won't even have my travelling expenses returned.
I should have probably argued with it but so not my style. Not to mention I doubt it would have made any difference.
Sometimes I really wonder why I bother making that extra effort to never let people down and always try to be there when they need me.
Oh the joys of negative sides of freelancing.
And typical - my finances are being cut short just in the month of my holiday (when every penny counts!!!).
You got to love life!

Share:

1 comment

S. Lauren said...

I'm like that too, I try to be nice to everyone and keep my word but it seems like people take advantage for me or don't really seem considerate on my efforts. But just think about karma. =] If you're always a nice person and are there for people, they'll remember it.

© Riding Instructor's Diary | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig