Friday 19 October 2007

Oscar Wilde once said...

...When I was young I used to think that money was the most important thing in life. Now that I am old, I know it is.

At twenty eight I don't consider myself old but when I have a particularly tiring week I really sway towards an agreement with Mr. Wilde! Wouldn't be nice to have a chauffeur to whizz me to Gloucestershire instead of getting up at 5am trying to catch all the related transport links? Yes, it would be great.
Wouldn't it be nice if colleges were a little more mature students friendly and didn't schedule their modules' components on every possible day of the week? Yes, it would be excellent.

I went to Hartpury this morning to sign some final documents and to suspend my studies until September 2009. I was going to withdraw completely but then I thought, what am I going to loose, Ricky might publish his secret writing and I might be in a position to quit the office job and continue various studies and concentrate on teaching and riding ;) ;)
It doesn't cost a penny to suspend the studies and I can always withdraw later if I see no desire nor possibility to ever continue.

Yesterday, I took Wilastra (left, after coming back) out for our first hack together without any equine company. Apart from a little blip at the departure from the yard she was excellent. More on here. I told her that she better behave because if she get rid of me in the middle of the fields or woods she will be all on her own! Surely, she would not want that...

Teaching in Kent tomorrow and then chilling out on Sunday :)



Share:

No comments

© Riding Instructor's Diary | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig