Thursday 11 October 2007

Teaching at a RC dressage rally

I am quite excited about this...One of my regular riders recommended me to her riding club and they want me to teach on their dressage rallies. First one is on this coming Sunday and the next one in November. I have never been to any rallies and have never competed for a riding club but I am hoping that my experiences from affiliated competitions and training will be of some use. The theme is 'Improving the Preliminary dressage scores' and I will decide on a test tonight.
I am going to make a rough plan of the session as well and will brainstorm myself on various exercises so we don't waste the time once in the arena.
There will only be one pair I know, the rest of the horses and riders have never had a lesson with me.
Share:

No comments

© Riding Instructor's Diary | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig