Saturday 24 January 2009

Maybe Rome wasn't built in a day...

...but some excellent foundations can be laid in just that time! I am thoroughly enjoying running my daily training days and I can say with confidence they are making remarkable difference to the skills of all the riders I have seen through the days so far.
They are not only an excellent occasion for me to fully assess my riders' strengths and weaknesses but also for the riders themselves to work on those.

I think providing training of this sort is the direction I would like my teaching to go in at the moment...

......................................................................................................................

It is at times positively overwhelming and very touching how much some people mean to us, how much they can help us by just being around and giving us a hug, how much it means to know they are willing to always be there if we need them, how much it means they will listen...
Share:

No comments

© Riding Instructor's Diary | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig