Wednesday 14 January 2009

You've got to love life...

I wasn't sure what to put on here today. Not because I don't know what to write but because sometimes there are just no words out there that will be just right. So I will make it simple...

For the last several months I had this worry at the back of my head. It was a worry about someone else's worry but when that someone else is a very important someone, the worry becomes a part of your everyday life and of many waking hours.
And today - it has gone. Finally. Walked away and dissolved in a mist of many smiles.
And I am thinking, sometimes we search for happiness as if it was a magic quest. We don't even realise how happy we can feel just like that, all of a sudden, only because of someone else's moment of true happiness...

Peyton Conway March:

There is a wonderful mythical law of nature that the three things we crave most in life -- happiness, freedom, and peace of mind -- are always attained by giving them to someone else.

Share:

No comments

© Riding Instructor's Diary | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig