Wednesday 28 January 2009

Twenty four hours in a drizzle

I think we entered rainy season on this non tropical island! It was raining ALL day today with not even a tiny break. Thankfully all my teaching and riding today was indoors.

Just a few pics from the day.

This fellow is coming back into work and is on walk and trot exercise. He was quite adventurous to ride a few weeks ago but was like a donkey today. An all important scratch after being ridden:

My other ride of the day, a blue-eyed lady who had me on the floor once but we are getting there and she made me work hard today (think our arena mirrors need cleaning ;):



And a short visit to my friend's youngster; he really did enjoy all the attention ;)

Share:

No comments

© Riding Instructor's Diary | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig