Thursday 29 January 2009

My Training Days' feedback from Henry XVIII !!

I guess the title might be a bit cryptic so let me explain. A month ago an actor turned up for a lesson with me in order to prepare him for a role of the young King Henry the XVIII. I asked him how long did he have and he said: 'A month'...!!!
So for the last several weeks we worked rather hard running the future king through a very condensed but very thorough riding education process.

I received a couple of thank you lines tonight saying the 'horse scenes' "went smoothly" :) Looks like the Training Days work as well for beginners as they do for more advanced riders!

All my February dates are now taken and I am starting taking the bookings for March so hope to hear from you guys out there!
Share:
© Riding Instructor's Diary | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig